vcita is looking for a Legal Counsel to join our team.
We're looking for a dedicated, driven self-starter who’s looking for their next opportunity in the hi-tech world. In this role, you will own and lead the legal matters of the company, partnering with our commercial team and playing a key role in implementing our strategy.
As the Legal Counsel you will join vcita’s Operations department, reporting to the COO.
· Lead & own legal processes across the company, including privacy related matters, partnering with different stakeholders and different departments.
· Draft, review, negotiate & close a wide variety of commercial contracts, including SaaS contracts, NDAs, license and services agreements, partnership agreements, and related documents with customers, partners and vendors.
· Provide practical, business-oriented general corporate legal advice, counsel and recommendations to employees, management and other stakeholders on numerous legal and business issues, with business and legal judgment and a clear sense of company priorities.
· Manage and work closely with external law firms in different territories.
· Deal with IP matters, copyrights, and trademarks-related issues.
· Deal with HR matters in Israel and abroad.
· 5+ years of versatile commercial law experience, including work in a large law firm.
· Previous experience as a Legal Counsel, preferably in a tech company, working on complex commercial agreements.
· Experience in dealing with international transactions, negotiation and agreement- drafting.
· Familiarity with SaaS agreements, reseller and other partnership agreements
· Privacy experience will be considered an advantage.
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively within a globally distributed team and a fast-paced business environment.
· Capacity for independent decision making regarding complex legal and corporate issues.
· Hard worker, well-organized, dynamic and pro-active personality, team player, independent worker.
· Excellent written and oral communication.
English – Native / Full professional proficiency - must, Hebrew- mother tongue.
Can't find the position you're looking for?
Think you belong with us?