What personal information does the Customer provide to vcita?
As a Customer, when you register to the Sites and/or Services, you may be asked to provide vcita an active e-mail address and other contact and personal details (or other allowed means of identification), and to select a password. To the extent applicable, any such information may be provided by you either directly (by submitting it yourself) or by signing up to the Sites and/or Services using your social network account (e.g. connecting your Facebook, Instagram, Etsy, Google or Twitter account to our Services) and selecting to grant the Sites and/or Services access to certain data available on such account(s).
vcita can ask you to provide additional payment and transaction related personal information, to the extent required to provide the Services.
You may also provide vcita certain details concerning your organization, such as the organization’s billing details, main contact persons, and business needs and preferences. If such information includes personal information related to others, you confirm that you have brought this policy their attention and received their permission to the upload of their details to the Sites and/or Services and to the use of their details under this policy.
Please bear in mind that false, incorrect, incomplete, or outdated information can prevent you from registering and using the Services and/or Sites or impair vcita’s ability to provide you with the Services and to contact you.
What internet traffic does vcita collect?
Certain of the Services and/or Sites provide a comprehensive solution to Users and Customers, which enables them to contact each other, schedule an appointment, form a contract, pay and receive fees, interact and manage their engagement by using such Services and/or Sites. Such Services are installed on vcita’s servers, and when you use such Services and/or the Sites, the information routed via the Services and/or Sites is accessible to vcita.
When you use the Services and/or the Sites, vcita may collect information, such as session durations, page impressions, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, details from your device, for example, the operating system and browser that you use, and users’ activities on the Services and/or Sites, the domain name that served you to access the Services and/or Sites, and content types and origins.
vcita will also store information related to online data or metadata that is routed through vcita’s servers, such as web page addresses, structure, data fields and images.
The stored data will be attributed to you in person, only to the extent necessary for the use of the Services and/or Sites, as set in the following section. In all other cases, vcita will anonymize the data and will not use the data to personally identify you.
Further information is collected when you and vcita exchange communications, for example, when you submit an inquiry to customer support at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Does vcita collect location based information?
vcita does not actively collect any personal information that is based on your geographical location, except that information regarding the country that you reside in may be collected when accessing certain Services.
However, certain location-based information is stored on vcita’s servers, for example if you use certain Services to access geographic based services.
What does vcita do with your personally identifiable information?
- To provide and operate the Services and the Sites;
- To send you updates and notices and to provide you with information related to the Services and/or the Sites, provided that vcita will not share your e-mail address or any other personally identifiable information with online advertisers and advertising networks, without your explicit consent;
- To enforce the Agreement;
- To contact you as and when it is necessary for providing the Services;
- To comply with any applicable law, respond to lawful requests of personal information by public authorities, and assist law enforcement agencies as required, including to meet national security; in any case where vcita believes that the use of the information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property;
- To collect fees and debts, and to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Services and/or the Sites;
- To take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and vcita, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services and/or the Sites.
As a user of the Services or Sites, your personal information is maintained, processed and stored by vcita, our affiliates, and our service providers in the United States or other jurisdictions.
vcita complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, vcita commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. European Union individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact vcita at: email@example.com.
For any Privacy Shield related complaints that are not resolved within 45 days, you can file a complaint with JAMS, our independent dispute resolution provider, at the following website: https://www.jamsadr.com/file-an-eu-us-privacy-shield-claim. The services of JAMS are provided at no cost to you.
In addition, you may invoke binding arbitration in certain cases, as further described in Annex I of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Agreement. For further information concerning the binding arbitration, please visit the Privacy Shield web site at: www.privacyshield.gov, or contact our privacy team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
vcita is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
The Customers controlling and operating the Services will be considered the controllers of such clients’ Data and are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations which are applicable to the collection and control of such clients’ Data including privacy or data protection laws of all relevant jurisdictions.
vcita cannot provide legal advice to Customers, but vcita recommends that all Customers that create and maintain websites using vcita platform or otherwise use the Services and/or Sites should maintain clear and comprehensive privacy policies complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
Important notice about privacy of persons under the age of 16
The Services and the Sites are not intended for use by persons under the age of 16. If you are not 16 years old or older, then you cannot use any of the Services or the Sites and must not provide any of your personal details.
vcita strongly encourages parents to monitor their children’s use of the Web. vcita will delete a child’s personally identifiable information if a parent so requests by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. If vcita learns that a child under the age of 16 years has provided personally identifiable information to vcita without verifiable parental consent, vcita will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from vcita’s databases.
How does vcita share your personally identifiable information with others?
- To operate the Services and Sites, including to store and process your information through a third-party hosting services and to process payments;
- To contact you. For example, vcita uses a third party’s mailing platform to send you messages and updates from time to time;
- If vcita believes that you have breached the Agreement or any other agreement with vcita or abused your rights to use the Services or the Sites or performed any act or omission that vcita believes to be violating any applicable law, rules, or regulations. vcita may share your information with law enforcement agencies, governmental agencies and other competent authorities as well as with other third parties, as may be required;
- If vcita is required, or believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information; In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and vcita, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services or the Sites (including a dispute between User and Customer), vcita can use your information in preparing its legal case in connection with such dispute or proceedings;
- In any case where vcita believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property;
- vcita can also share personally identifiable information with sub-contractors and other companies or organizations connected, or affiliated with vcita, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies;
- vcita is liable for onward transfers of personal data to third parties.
How does vcita use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information?
vcita may also uses anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to properly operate the Services or the Services; to improve the quality and functionality of the Services or the Sites; to enhance your experience; to create new services, including customized services; to change or cancel existing content or services, and for other internal and statistical purposes.
vcita can share, publish, post, disseminate, transmit or otherwise communicate or make available anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to suppliers, business partners, sponsors, affiliates and any other third party, at vcita’s sole discretion, provided, however, that vcita will not knowingly, or intentionally use the information to reveal your identity without your consent.
How does vcita access & use your Google user data?
- As part of your registration to certain Services, you can choose to register using your Google account. As part of this process vcita will create a vcita account using your Google email address, and later on will use it as your system email address.
- If you choose to synchronize your Google Calendar with a Service, vcita will access your Google calendar and will use it to display your availability on your vcita calendar(s).
- If you choose to synchronize your Google Contacts with a Service, vcita will import your Google Contacts into vcita’s app and will use it to allow you to contact your clients.
- In order to use the WiseStamp Service with Gmail via Gmail API, you will be required to link your account with one or more of your e-mail accounts (e.g. Gmail), and permit our Services to automatically update your signature settings with the WiseStamp Service generated content. The specific access and use privileges requested are displayed in the notice which appears during the account linking process. Please read this notice carefully, and make sure that you understand which privileges are granted and what information you make available to vcita by linking your e-mail account(s).
- You can choose to export your Google data from vcita’s app at any time.
How can you access your personal information?
If you find that the information on your personal account is not accurate, complete or updated, then you can make all necessary changes to correct it. Otherwise, both Customers and Users can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which ‘opt out’ and deletion options are available to you?
If you wish to delete your personally identifiable information that is stored in vcita’s database, you can send a request to delete information to: email@example.com, or, with respect to Wisestamp Service – firstname.lastname@example.org. vcita will inform you whether it can accept your request. vcita will strive to accept requests to delete personally identifiable information. vcita can refuse your request, for example, if vcita believes that removal of certain information can harm other users.
You will bear full responsibility for any damage, costs, fines and expenses resulting from the deletion of data pursuant to your request to exercise the right to be forgotten, and hold vcita harmless thereof.
In any case, vcita can keep any aggregated or anonymized information for statistical, marketing and other purposes, indefinitely.
It is vcita’s policy to keep Customer personal information on file unless specifically requested to be deleted.
How does vcita secure your personal information?
Therefore, vcita cannot guarantee that the Services or the Sites will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks, or that your private communications on or through the Services or the Sites will remain private.
These individuals are obligated to keep your personal information confidential and they can be subject to penalties, termination of relations and criminal prosecution, if they fail to comply with such obligations.
Your rights under the GDPR
If you wish to exercise your rights under the GDPR or have any questions in this matter, please contact the relevant vcita’s data controller directly. Should you need vcita’s assistance to indicate who the relevant vcita’s data controller is, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com.
To the extent required and upon a written request from vcita’s data controller, vcita will assist the vcita’s data controller to fulfill your rights under the GDPR.
You are welcome to contact our representative in the European Union at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific provisions for California residents
The personal information that we collect
In the preceding twelve (12) months we have collected the following categories of personal information from users:
- Identifiers and personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as email address and other contact and personal details.
- Commercial information, such as payment and transaction related personal information.
- Internet or other similar network activity information.
- Professional or employment-related information.
- Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Our categories of sources from for the personal
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Users and Customers of our Services.
- Services activities.
Our use and disclosure practices
We use the personal information that we collect or receive for the business purposes as described above under the section titled “What does vcita does with your personally identifiable information?” of this policy.
We disclose personal information to third parties for business purposes as described above under the section titled “How does vcita share your personally identifiable information with others?” in this policy.
In the preceding twelve (12) months we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes:
- Commercial information.
- Professional or employment-related information.
- Internet or other similar network activity.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold personal information.
Your rights as a California resident
You are entitled to the following specific rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (‘CCPA’) in relation to your personal information:
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we will disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. After verifying your request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you;
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, we will provide you with a list which will identify the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information. Upon confirmation of your request, we will delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit your request to us by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Only you or a person authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
A request for access can be made by you only twice within a 12-months period.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with the requested personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use the personal information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request.
We will do our best to respond to your request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to additional 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by email.
Any disclosures that we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding receipt of your request.
The response we provide will also explain the reasons for our inability to comply with your request, if applicable.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will inform you of the reasons for such decision and provide you with a cost estimate before processing further your request.
Some of the cookies can expire when the session ends, and you exit your browser. Other cookies can be stored on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block the cookies, then please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies can complicate or even prevent your use of the Services or the Sites, or certain features thereof.
vcita uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of certain of the Services. Google Analytics collects information such as the frequency of visits to the Services, page views and other websites visited before using to the Services. vcita uses the information to maintain and improve the Services.
Please note that Google may use the collected information for their own purposes. You may learn more about how Google collects and processes data specifically in connection with Google Analytics at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. You may prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, which is available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Please note that in order to provide the YouTube add-on feature on certain Services (e.g. in the email signature) vcita is using the YouTube API. By using the YouTube social icon and/or add-on features you are agreeing to YouTube’s terms of service, which can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms.
Where is my personal information processed?
After receiving your complaint, vcita can contact you to better understand your concerns and will make all efforts to promptly answer your question or resolve your complaint to your full satisfaction.