vcita is seeking a talented and creative Product Manager to join the family!
vcita is a leading business management app tailored to the SMB work style and work cycle, including client management, scheduling, billing & marketing, with many more capabilities underway!
We're looking for an experienced Product Manager who's passionate about SMBs and helping them make an impact.
As a Product Manager at vcita, your ideas, insights, and the features you'll design will impact 100k daily active users. In your day-to-day, you'll be spending lots of time bouncing ideas off colleagues, troubleshooting, collecting feedback, and inspiring us to deliver our clients with the best business management tool out there.
We're looking for someone who sparks excitement in others - someone who leads by example and works to create a strong and happy team around them.
● You'll be joining one of vcita's top product groups, to become the lead PM of the Payments Squad.
● Collaborate with our Creative, Development and BI teams to plan, design and implement new features in an Agile work environment
● Gain valuable insights into our clients' day-to-day through interviews, usability tests and data analysis & offer innovative solutions that will help them flourish
● Craft vcita’s online payment solution and overlook its growth and reach
● Brainstorm with our Marketing, Partners, Sales and CS teams to define the go-to-market strategy & messaging
● Conduct existing and new business partnerships and technical integrations with various payment solutions providers
● 3-5 years of experience as a PM, strong preference of B2C or B2B2C product, in the payment, e-commerce, fintech or banking industries
● Good eye for design, a passion for designing frictionless user experience
● Work well independently while thriving in cross-functional team environments. Great at making decisions, setting priorities and adapting to change
● Motivated to engage team members at multiple levels, from high-level strategy to tactical execution
● Technical background - an advantage
● SaaS experience - an advantage
● Excellent written and spoken English skills
Can't find the position you're looking for?
Think you belong with us?