The SEO Manager at vcita will be responsible for driving organic search traffic and improving search engine rankings for our company's website. They will work closely with the marketing, content, and web developers to develop and execute SEO strategies that will help increase visibility and drive more traffic to our site.
- Develop and execute SEO strategies to improve search engine rankings and drive organic traffic to the website
- Optimize website structure and content to improve search engine visibility and user experience
- Managing a link building process according to the strategy you develop
- Utilize analytics and other tools to track performance and make data-driven decisions
- Stay up-to-date on the latest SEO trends, algorithms and ranking factors, and provide recommendations for how to capitalize on them
- Collaborate with the content team to develop and publish high-quality, SEO-friendly content
- Execute technical audits and work with the development team to ensure website and code is optimized for search engines
- Analyze and report on competitor activity and industry trends
- Communicate results and insights to stakeholders and other members of the team
- 4+ years of experience in SEO in the global market (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices, including keyword research, on-page optimization, and link building
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, GTM and other analytics tools
- Experience with website optimization, including meta tags, header tags, and technical SEO
- Innovative force with a capability of strategic thinking
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking factors
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English at a native/mother tongue level
Can't find the position you're looking for?
Think you belong with us?
Copyright 2023 vcita Inc. All rights reserved.