Tel Aviv, IL |
As Head of Business Development, you will be responsible for building and managing a team of Enterprise Sales Managers, as well as independently driving profitable sales growth to strategic partnerships and distributors globally to: a. meet sales targets, b. set up the platform for their successful deployment with vCita.
. Extensive experience in business development, strategic partnerships, or program/product management. Preferable over 10 years of experience in BD or similar roles.
· Proven experience in closing deals, including contract negotiations, pricing and working with legal teams to complete a full sales cycle
· Experience in hiring and managing a remote sales team, setting goals and sales targets, ensuring these are met or exceeded
· Experience in selling cloud technology hosted and managed services
· Experience in effectively working with pre and post-sales teams to ensure smooth knowledge transfer and a successful deployment of the project.
· Willingness to travel abroad extensively (an average of twice monthly), and work across multiple time zones.
· Flexible & Independent worker, with the ability to work in different work settings and environments.
· Conference experience - attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
· A strong international exposure and the ability to canvass and negotiate fluently in English.