We are looking for a brilliant hands-on Full-Stack Team Leader to join our amazing R&D team in Israel. If you are a problem solver who's passionate about creating, leading and managing your team through its execution, mentoring engineers and having an impact on millions of customers, this is the place for you.
WiseStamp is an email signature solutions market leader. We provide easy and robust email signatures solutions for end customers (b2c) and companies of all sizes (b2b). Since WiseStamp got acquired by vcita, we’ve increased our growth rate and are looking to strengthen all our teams, especially the R&D department.
The Full-Stack Team Leader is expected to be a technical subject matter expert and a strong team player. Work effectively with Product and QA teams. Take an active part in the transformation of the current tech stack into modern services architecture.
Lead a multinational team of developers through the product life cycle - architecture, design, development, quality and production.
Work directly with the product team, translate product requirements to specifications and tasks
Mentor and advise your team in code review, programming methodologies and more
Recruit and mentor new team members.
Be an at least 70% hands-on developer as part of the team.
· At least 2 years of hands-on experience as a full stack team leader, leading a web-based product development
· 5+ years of a proven hands-on experience with Ruby/NodeJS/Python/PHP
· Strong understanding of web stack, specifically one of those front end techs: Vue/React/Angular
· Strong ability to take a business challenge, transform it into a plan and lead execution
· Strong people skills and driven to succeed
· Can-do attitude
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science - Advantage
Can't find the position you're looking for?
Think you belong with us?