For a global team of customer-obsessed product support professionals, we are looking for a Senior Product Support Specialist who is an enthusiastic and tech-obsessed problem solver to join our efforts to amaze our SMB customers with our service. We’re aiming higher and higher and we’re looking for the right technical professional, with a keen curiosity for all things technical, to join us.
Our Team of Product Support Specialists is Global small but mighty team. For our customers, we are the face of vcita. For the company, we are the advocates for the customer. We’re often the first to know what’s working and what isn’t. We use that knowledge to help guide the growth and evolution of all the vcita services.
We have a dedicated team with a fun and transparent work culture where direct feedback is not only valued but encouraged. We are a diverse environment with teams based out of Tel-Aviv, Israel & Bellevue, Washington, and due to our recent growth in Tampa, Florida.
vcita is a compact, quick-smart FinTech app that keeps your SMB fully connected, whenever and wherever you are working from.
With vcita, you can track and perform all your daily tasks, from the "first hello" to the last invoice: Charge and collect payments, invite clients to book you online, create branded invoices and quotes, send SMS appointment reminders - all in a few simple clicks, from one single app.
vcita includes an online CRM to manage all client communications together with online scheduling, online payments, email & SMS campaigns, lead-generating website widgets, and everything a small business needs to drive more business and provide great client service.
- Answer technical ZenDesk tickets, online chats, Zoom Meetings, and phone calls while achieving performance metrics including but not limited to Customer Satisfaction, Response Time, and more.
- Test product features and submit JIRA tickets to the R&D team for further development of new features, bugs, and enhancements;
- Learn the ins and outs of vcita and the services that are offered and become the ultimate technical product expert;
- Troubleshoot and guide customers, your team, and other vcita teams to fully utilize all the services we offer;
- Learn vcita’s clients and their expectations to drive constant improvement in our product and in the support team’s results;
- Help optimize our internal and external knowledge bases and client help center.
- Experience in Tier 2 or Tier 3 Technical support or product support or other technical customer-facing roles.
- A Degree in Computer Science or other technical degree is a plus.
- Understanding of APIs, SQL, HTML, and CSS is a big plus!
- Extra Credit - But not necessary: Experience working in a start-up environment. History of learning new software in a SaaS environment and more specifically using Zendesk, JIRA, AirCall, HubSpot, Confluence, QuickBooks, MixPanel, FullStory, Pendo, Google Analytics, Looker, or basic HTML skills.
Who you are:
- Entrepreneurial mindset: You own your success and act for the benefit of the team and the company with a self-driven approach to exceeding your targets
- Tech Savvy: Do you have a strong curiosity about all things technical? Do you love finding solutions where they might not seem obvious? We want you!
- Coachable: You know there’s always room for improvement. You seek out constructive criticism and opportunities to grow.
- Detail-oriented: You pay attention to the little details that can be the answer to a mystery, and follow through with work processes to completion.
- Customer Obsessed: You’re the person who advocates for the customer. You make sure bugs don’t fall between the cracks, and always follow up when promised. You go the extra mile to make the clients get the best solutions for them.
- Great Communicator: Whether you’re writing an article, talking with developers, or handling a ticket from a user with limited computer knowledge, you handle it all gracefully and professionally. It’s important to have excellent written and oral communication skills to succeed in this role.
- Driven: You take the initiative, always looking at what you can do, what you can learn, and which projects can be taken on.
vcita is a fair and transparent employer. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific location. The starting base pay range for this role is $50,000 - $70,000.
Our benefits include
- Mostly virtual, with some onsite, and travel to our corporate office
- Comprehensive health benefits package - 100% of premiums paid for health, dental, vision, life, and disability.
- 50% of Dependents’ premiums.
- 401k with employer match
- Stock options
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Observed holidays, generous PTO
- Generous Parental Leave plan
- Frequent team events and perks with a culture of collaboration, fun, and mutual support.
Disclaimer: vcita is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, faith, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation or stereotyping, national origin, genetics, age, ancestry, ethnicity, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, family or parental status, physical or mental disability military or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Can't find the position you're looking for?
Think you belong with us?
Copyright 2023 vcita Inc. All rights reserved.