vcita is looking for a Director of Strategic Partner Development to join our partner team! Are you an experienced partnerships manager with a focus on driving revenue growth? Then it’s you we’re looking for!
As Director of Strategic Partner Development, you will be responsible for creating meaningful partner relationships and executing partner engagement, lifecycle, and growth plans that align with vcita’s business goals. You will work closely with product, marketing, and other internal stakeholders to ensure our partners’ success.
Why Work with us?
At vcita, we're on a mission to empower small businesses with the best digital tools to succeed. Our business management solution is designed to be intuitive & easy-to-use and helps business owners streamline their operations so they can deliver exceptional client experiences.
Since our launch in 2010, we're proud to be making a positive impact on local communities through accessible technology, with over 150,000 business owners around the world - from barbers to law firms to fitness trainers - using vcita to better their businesses.
We’ve built a team - that’s now 200 people strong- of like-minded individuals who are passionate about technology, community, and making a difference. We thrive on collaboration and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued, respected, and empowered.
If you're looking to be part of a community that supports small businesses and makes an impact, then join us!
Areas we’ll trust you with:
- Take primary ownership of the strategy and execution throughout the partner lifecycle
- Responsibility for achieving revenue targets of our strategic partners.
- Build and manage relationships with our most strategic partners, ensuring that they receive highest level of support and attention for enablement and growth.
- Develop and execute partner engagement plans and align with vcita;s overall business goals.
- Work closely with our partner sales team to identify new business opportunities and facilitate the sales process.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to develop co-marketing initiatives and campaigns that drive demand and revenue.
- Work closely with our product team to ensure that our partners have access to the latest product features and updates.
- Create and manage partner performance metrics and dashboards, and analyze data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct regular business reviews with partners to ensure that they are meeting their goals and to identify opportunities for growth.
- Act as the voice of the partner and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Maintain expertise on industry trends/practices and competitive landscape
- In the future, will require leadership and management of a Global Strategic Partner team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
Areas of your knowledge and Expertise:
- +6 years of successful track record leading strategic partnerships or large enterprise customers ( Partner Manager /Enterprise CSM) in SaaS organization, supporting a complex technology solution
- Proven track record of building and managing successful partnerships with a focus on driving revenue growth.
- Experience working wit C-level executives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze data and draw insights.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Familiarity with cloud-based software, SaaS, or technology industries.
- Possession of strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
Can't find the position you're looking for?
Think you belong with us?
Copyright 2023 vcita Inc. All rights reserved.