vcita is seeking a talented and creative Product Manager to join the family!
vcita is a leading business management app tailored to the SMB work style and work cycle, including client management, scheduling, billing & marketing, with many more capabilities underway!
We're looking for an experienced Product Manager who's passionate about SMBs and helping them make an impact.
As a Product Manager at vcita, your ideas, insights, and the features you'll design will impact 100k daily active users. In your day-to-day, you'll be spending lots of time bouncing ideas off colleagues, troubleshooting, collecting feedback, and inspiring us to deliver our clients with the best business management tool out there.
We're looking for someone who sparks excitement in others - someone who leads by example and works to create a strong and happy team around them.
● Become the PM of our “Engines” squad, focusing on growth, sales enablement and partnership success products.
● Generate customer insights through market and customer research to guide product vision and roadmap creation
● Lead features throughout their life cycle. From concept to product requirements to execution and adoption.
● Work closely with R&D to prioritize and deliver product enhancements in an Agile environment.
● Collaborate with our own Sales, CS and Marketing departments to develop ideas and tools which help with user acquisition, conversion and upsell.
● Develop robust solutions to enable extending our platform with 3rd party applications.
● At least 3 years of experience as a PM, strong preference of Saas products.
● Experienced in working with multiple requestors, and translating ideas into robust solutions.
● Work well independently while thriving in cross-functional team environments. Great at making decisions, setting priorities and adapting to change.
● Have the ability to design compelling customer journeys with a strong understanding of user experience
● Technical background (Development / System analysis) - An advantage
● Experience with products related to Growth, Monetization, Marketing solutions - An advantage.
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
Can't find the position you're looking for?
Think you belong with us?