Tel Aviv, IL |
vcita is a successful, growing startup on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. We’re looking for an HR professional who can support our rapid growth, while helping us maintain the core values and unique company culture we are proud of.
We’d love our next Head of HR to be:
· Creative thinker
· Up for a challenge
Our new Head of HR will be joining vcita’s Operations Team, reporting to the COO. You’ll be managing our Recruitment Manager and work closely with our Operations & Welfare Manager and Office Manager.
Together with your team, you will shape vcita’s culture, set company values & HR policies, lead the company’s local outreach program, and secure vcita’s foundations as an inclusive, empowering, exciting, and inspiring company.
· Plan, implement and manage vcita’s HR vision
· Provide HR-related advice to managers and senior level executives
· Provide guidance to both managers and employees on HR-related topics and procedures, including personnel planning & growth, performance evaluation & improvement, team building, management skills, promotions and termination
· Design and implement vcita’s overall recruiting strategy and conduct in-depth HR interviews
· Assist in planning and executing the company’s welfare activities, including cross-organizational events and projects, in house and off-site
· 4+ years of HR experience in hi-tech companies (preferably startups)
· Experience with in-house talent acquisition in hi-tech companies
· Can comfortably counsel and advise managers and employees alike
· Is expected to be an active and enthusiastic partner in formulating HR strategy, company policies, culture & values
· Highly organized, with the ability to build and manage effective internal programs, processes and procedures
· Ability to set goals, motivate your team members and achieve results for HR and all teams in vCita
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
· Fluency in English, both oral and written