Come and join a growing SaaS team on the verge of the next level in partnership development. Lead a team and be an active part of making future opportunities a business reality of growth. If you are savvy in strategic channel sales, a great leader who still enjoys closing a deal and has a vested interest and experience in the SMB’s market, take a look at what we have to offer.
About the role
Lead, hire, onboard, train, coach, and develop a global team of Channel Sales Managers.
Lead by example and set up expectations for the team to take them to the next level.
● Strategize, plan, execute, manage, and optimize pipeline generation programs and activities
for new strategic partners
● Exceed global business targets, including SQLs, Pipeline, and Net New ARR
● Leverage your knowledge and experience in the market to identify new business
opportunities, sign up new partners and support the team throughout the sales cycle.
● Generate consistent growth in the pipeline through inbound and outbound programs
● Define and implement inbound & outbound playbook
● Identify and improve the process, efficiency, and productivity of the team
● Collaborate with the marketing team on campaigns/programs/tactics to maximize pipeline
● Present accurate opportunity forecasts (monthly, quarterly) leveraging data and supporting
● Fluent verbal and written English, excellent communication skills
● Proven sales track record and Hunter’s mentality, specifically with large enterprise clients.
● 7+ years’ experience in sales/ business development positions
● 3 + years’ experience managing/supervising sales staff
● Top-notch management skills- ongoing coaching, setting measurable goals in hyper-growth
SaaS business and growing a team of Sales Executives.
● Hands-on leader – work closely with the field and lead by example
● Familiarity and strong passion to work with the SMB market
● Strong relationship-builder, initiator, and outstanding verbal and written communication
● Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
● Mostly virtual, with some onsite, and travel to our corporate office
● Comprehensive health benefits package - 100% of premiums paid for health, dental, vision, life, and disability.
● 50% of Dependents’ premiums.
● 401k with employer match
● Stock options
● Flexible Spending Accounts
● Observed holidays, generous PTO
● Generous Parental Leave plan
● Frequent team events and perks with a culture of collaboration, fun, and mutual support.
Disclaimer: vcita is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, faith, gender, gender identity or expression, sex,
sexual orientation or stereotyping, national origin, genetics, age, ancestry, ethnicity, medical
condition, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, family or parental status, physical or mental
disability military or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other status protected by applicable
Can't find the position you're looking for?
Think you belong with us?