vcita is looking for an experienced mobile developer, specifically for hybrid apps (Cordova + Web application) for iOS and Android.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Working on an existing hybrid application, implementing new features and integrating native features with our web application
- Integrating native cordova plugins for iOS and Android, writing new ones according to need
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with product managers, front and back end developers and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Improving our process for automatically creating and deploying apps
- Experienced (2+ years) hybrid mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Experience with implementing and developing plugins for Cordova + iOS, Android that integrate with native features
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Experience with Mobile application testing tools
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Independent, proactive, team player
Can't find the position you're looking for?
Think you belong with us?