As Partner Success Manager, you’ll be in control of the strategy and execution of the partner lifecycle, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve goals, and manage entire upsell and cross-sell processes with partners.
Why Work with us?
At vcita, we're on a mission to empower small businesses with the best digital tools for success. Our business management solution is designed to be intuitive & easy-to-use and helps business owners streamline their operations so they can deliver exceptional client experiences.
Since our launch in 2010, we've been proud to be making a positive impact on local communities through accessible technology, with over 150,000 business owners around the world - from barbers to law firms to fitness trainers - using vcita to better their businesses.
We’ve built a team - that’s now over 200 people strong- of like-minded individuals who are passionate about technology, community, and making a difference. We thrive on collaboration and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued, respected, and empowered.
If you're looking to be part of a community that supports small businesses and makes an impact, then join us!
Areas we’ll trust you with:
- Take primary ownership for the strategy and execution throughout the partner lifecycle.
- Collaborate closely with internal Product, Sales, and Marketing stakeholders to strengthen operational components around onboarding, training, retention, insights, growth, renewals, and partner health and adoption metrics.
- Drive adoption of the vcita Platform, ensuring our partners get the utmost value out of our services.
- Achieve partners' goals by providing training, sharing sales and success tools, best practices, strategies and use cases
- Identify growth opportunities within existing partners and achieve growth goals
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of vcita’s products and services
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within assigned partners
- Passionate about the partner and customer experience and committed to being partners’ advocate within vcita
- Identify areas where additional learning and reinforcement are required to improve partner performance
- Project manage partner initiatives – both internally and externally
- Act as the voice of the partner and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Maintain expertise on industry trends/practices and competitive landscape
- Possess strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
Areas of your knowledge and Expertise:
- At least 5 years of successful track record leading strategic partnerships or large enterprise customers (enterprise CSM) in SaaS organization
- Strong relationship skills, supported by strategic consulting skills and technical curiosity
- Direct sales experience in a complex technology solution-selling B2B2C preferably in the SaaS space - advantage
- Exception analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to figure out how things should work, and to identify patterns and trends
- Strength in project management, experience leveraging internal resources and stakeholders to execute against deadlines within a complex organization
- Proven experience in successfully coordinating internally across many different teams
- Strong verbal and executive presentation skills.
Can't find the position you're looking for?
Think you belong with us?
Copyright 2023 vcita Inc. All rights reserved.