If you are a people-person, go-getter ’re fun and make new friends easily, and bring good vibes to everything you do - vcita is perfect for you
vcita is looking for a service-oriented, multi-tasking, self-driven Facilities & Office Manager to join vcita’s fabulous Operations Team.
The position would provide a wide range of support for the vcita office and team.
The ideal candidate is hands-on, resourceful, adapts well to a fast-paced environment, organized and responsible with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to a fast-growing start-up.
About the company:
vcita is a growing start up of about 200+ vcitizens that bring their best foot forward to their work every day. Our mission is to support small businesses in their journey towards digital transformation, and offer them the tools they need to manage their business online. We trust our people to get the job done, and love that our product makes a BIG impact on small businesses.
Scope of work:
Sunday – Thursday, Full-time position
Work is on-site
● A people person with a positive and service-oriented attitude
● Be responsible for all front desk activities, assisting employees with office & administrative requests.
● Manage and oversee vendors and office inventory, kitchen supplies, office equipment, IT equipment, cleaning services, etc.
● Complete responsibility for administrative tasks, such as assisting with scheduling, expense reporting, managing meeting rooms, etc.
● Ensure the office work environment is well-kept and organized to a high standard.
● Responsible for new hires' onboarding set-up (including office space, IT equipment, supplies, etc.).
● Support and assist the Operations Team with different projects as needed.
● +2 years in a relevant similar position (experience in Hitech a bonus)).
● Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize work.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Hebrew
● Organized and pays attention to details.
● Capable of working both independently and on a team.
● Eager to learn and grow with the company.
● Proficient in various software such as Google suite (docs, sheets, slides), Office suite (Word, Excel, PPT), etc.
Can't find the position you're looking for?
Think you belong with us?