vcita is seeking a talented and creative Head of UX to join the family!
vcita is a leading business management app tailored to the SMB work style and work cycle, including client management, scheduling, billing & marketing, with many more capabilities underway!
We're looking for an experienced UX lead who's passionate about SMBs and helping them make an impact.
The Head of UX in vcita will lead, develop and inspire a team of talented UX/UI designers as well as micro-copy and UX research experts. In vcita, your ideas, insights, and the ux vision will impact 100k daily active users.
Being in the market for the last 12 years, our product is extensive, rich with workflows built to run a business. We serve many different verticals (Business Services, Home Improvements, Healthcare, Beauty, Consulting etc.) and while they are experts in their field, they are not necessarily tech experts and need us to provide a simple, easy to use service.
We're looking for someone who has experience with large scale systems on one hand, that are made simple and built for non experts on the other hand. The head of UX should be able to translate vision into action, spark excitement, coach and lead professionally a very talented UX team.
- Step into the lives of many SMBs world-wide, understand their day 2 day and create a holistic UX vision for the product.
- Define KPIs to build a UX roadmap, communicate it to the team and to stakeholders, advocate for execution and track results.
- Grow, develop, and lead a talented team of experienced UX designers, micro-copy and research.
- Create one holistic experience and enhance the vcita design system. Work closely with fellow Product Managers to build products we’re proud of, and deliver them on time.
- Lead the UI/UX processes within the company that will help the team achieve their goals and make an impact.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience leading design teams as a UX, product or interaction design manager.
- Experience in designing a complex B2C product, preferably Saas.
- Proven experience in creating a UX roadmap, understanding how to translate company goals into measurable KPIs and understanding technical constraints.
- Strong organizational skills, project execution skills and an attention to detail.
- Experience presenting to and influencing fellow peers and senior management.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal), excellent presentation abilities.
- Proficiency with Sketch, Figma, XD, Photoshop and Illustrator with a good understanding of rapid prototyping platforms
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree in UX Design, Interaction Design, Communication Design, Architecture or equivalent
- A portfolio review will be required for all candidate interviews
Can't find the position you're looking for?
Think you belong with us?
Copyright 2022 vcita Inc. All rights reserved.