We are now hiring an Inside Sales Representative for our B2B signature product, WiseStamp!
Founded in 2010, vcita set out to change the way people turn their passions into business. Today, as a market leader in the small and medium sized business management space, the company has grown to a team of over 100 but remains focused on the original goal. Tailored specifically for service providers, our software continues to redefine the way they interact with their clients — by driving more opportunities from the web, mobile, email, and social with an ease of use designed for the average person.
vcita acquired WiseStamp back in July 2019. WiseStamp, a successful email signature tool, designed for SMBs and Enterprise businesses, with over 250K users from all sizes, solo users or a company with over 1K users, is growing rapidly since joining the vcita family.
Our teams are based out of two of the world’s most active cities in the technology space, Bellevue, Washington and Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Check out the product here: https://www.wisestamp.com
About the Team
We are growing our sales team! To match the demand for WiseStamp, we are seeking individuals that match our current team atmosphere. Finding a WiseStamp solution for the different sizes of businesses we serve keeps the team on their toes. Our most successful reps are always curious about the client and the product’s capabilities. They find creative use-cases and are well versed in the inner workings of cloud-based technology. The team quickly puts themselves in the client’s shoes and helps them through their journey to complete their overall goal. Identifying what type of a client you’re facing will help you to understand their agenda better and faster. While your personal success is up to you, we have a strong team-based culture and working well within a team and accepting their feedback is imperative to an individual’s long-term success at WiseStamp.
● Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
● Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
● Develop an expert knowledge of the SaaS platform
● Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs and customer feedback to cross-functional teams
● Maintain detailed records in CRM and your sales pipeline and report upwards as appropriate
● Creative: Tailoring the right solution for a variety of small business owners.
● Empathetic: Putting yourself in our client’s shoes and understand their pain points.
● Driven: You’ll be the one deciding how successful you are in this role. Your quota and KPIs are your guide to be the best rep on the team.
● Tech Savvy: You understand how SaaS technology works and have basic technical skills.
● Curious: You always want to know more and you’re not afraid to ask questions.
● Great Communicator: You can change up your communication style depending on your audience. It’s important to have excellent written and oral communication skills to succeed in this role.
● Coachable: You know there's always room for improvement. You seek out constructive criticism and opportunities for growth.
● Sales Experience: Minimum of 1 year of SaaS Enterprise sales experience.
● Extra Credit: Fluency in French or Spanish, HTML, technical background.
vcita offers competitive pay with 100% coverage for employee’s health insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision, life & disability) and 50% for dependents. 401k plan with matching contribution and stock options. We have a generous PTO policy, paid holidays and family leave. Paid parking or Commute reimbursement. Free gym at the building site. When we work from the office we have a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks as well as a team snacks and drinks are provided daily and there are weekly catered lunches where we all eat together.
Can't find the position you're looking for?
Think you belong with us?