WiseStamp email signature manager (www.wisestamp.com) is one of the leading products in the world for email signature management, relevant for every business of any size or type, and a part of vcita's product portfolio.
We are looking for a ninja with a creative mind who is passionate about making an impact on hundreds of thousands of companies worldwide. As part of a growing marketing team, the person joining us will have full end-to-end ownership of our email marketing, automation, and communication processes, including email flows, sales enablement, automated drips, and much more. Take a leading role in shaping the future of WiseStamp and help turn the world (of email signature) a better place.
- Manage automated user communication and the end-to-end planning and execution of various promotional emails and in-app messages. Including audience segmentation, testing, overseeing the design and copywriting, scheduling, and reporting.
- Optimize workflows with A/B testing of subject lines, message content, images, offers, CTAs, mailing frequency, segments, and more.
- Develop an understanding of the full customer lifecycle and sales process and how marketing contributes to it, and create segmentation strategies that leverage consumer insights and improve KPIs.
- Construct and Maintain advanced user journeys, lead scoring, and nurturing processes.
- At least 3 years of experience building, deploying and managing lifecycle and transactional email campaigns using marketing automation tools.
- Proven record in leading email marketing and automation process in the global B2B market.
- Knowledge of best practices for email creative, targeting/segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, and spam regulations.
- Knowledge of HTML code and email code.
- Great analytics skills and data understanding.
- Positive, energetic team player who is excited to play a significant role in our growing marketing team.
- Creative, strategic, and analytical thinker who enjoys solving unstructured problems, taking initiative, and turning data into detailed paths toward action.
- Experience working at a SaaS company.
- English - highly proficient in spoken and written English. Native speaker - an advantage
Can't find the position you're looking for?
Think you belong with us?
Copyright 2023 vcita Inc. All rights reserved.