Tattoo scheduling software
LETS YOU MANAGE LESS AND CREATE MORE
You do tattoos. vcita does schedules.
If your tattoo studio is growing fast, it’s a sign of the times. According to a 2019 Ipsos poll, 30% of Americans have at least one tattoo, compared to 21% in 2012. Consequently, tattoo artists and shops are busier than ever.
vCita tattoo scheduling software takes over the time-consuming task of client scheduling so that creativity and profitability go up while cancellations and no-shows go down.
- No coding experience needed: Integrating vcita’s tattoo scheduling software with your website and other online platforms is extremely easy: all you need is 5 minutes!
- Customizable booking forms: Deliver the best customer service to your tattoo clients by ensuring that you get all the information you need about new clients (e.g. previous tattoos, known health conditions).
- Real-time calendar displays: Whenever an artist is booked, their availability is automatically updated in the studio calendar.
You’ll know who is working and when, making it easier to create schedules and fill last-minute appointment requests.
- Clients can book online: Tattoo clients can book sessions with their preferred artist online via your website or social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. Upon successful booking, they receive a confirmation email and automated appointment reminders.
- Request deposit up front: No-shows represent money lost. Reduce their frequency by asking your tattoo clients to make a deposit when they book their session. vcita supports major payment gateways like Stripe, Square, and Paypal, so we’ve got you covered.
Example of vcita tattoo scheduling experience
Manage your tattoo business anytime from anywhere.
The vCita mobile app rescues you from administrative chaos by keeping you and your artists in the loop whenever appointments are booked or schedules change. You know that these insights are an essential part of running a business- now you can stay on top of things without sacrificing the time you need to devote to your art.
Below is an example of what a vCita schedule looks like. Everything you need to know is right there, in the palm of your hand.
Don’t have a website? No sweat! Let clients schedule appointments directly from your Facebook, your vCita landing page or your clients’ service portal.
Get vcita for your tattoo shop
Start growing your business online